The Model 406 Six Channel Headphone Amplifier addresses the requirements for professional headphone mixing. It’s a great processor for professional, project and home studio applications. The processor has an output and level control for each set of headphones, and a stereo input for connecting the program source.
The 406 is designed and engineered to be durable and rugged, and is an ideal choice when the need for quality audio processing is of paramount concern. The unit is designed for mounting in a standard 19" equipment rack.
- Six headphone channels with individual volume control and headphone out jacks
- Insert jack for each channel to isolate it for specific input signals
- Single 1/4" stereo input (front)
- Dual Left / Right 1/4" inputs (rear)
- Left / Right auxiliary 1/4" inputs (rear)
- Pan control (front) also regulates Left / Right relative input levels in mono mode
- Mono/stereo switchable
- Power LED
- 1U rack-mount format
|Maximum Input Level
||300mW per channel
||20dB per channel
|Signal To Noise
|THD and IMD
||120VAC, 50-60Hz, 15VA
||19in. x 1.75in. x 6in. (482mm x 44.5mm x 152mm)
||5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
Audio Utilities Series Overview
Audio Utilities by Applied Research and Technology are audio devices that have been designed and engineered to exceed high standards for audio performance and functionality. These innovative, high-quality components are perfect for virtually any audio application where precision frequency tailoring, reliable performance and rugged design are of the utmost importance. ART Audio Utilities deliver extremely precise and powerful flexibility, with quality features and reliable design criteria necessary for top-level audio performance.
-tell a friend-