ESU1808 shows the latest audio interface technology for external usage on notebook and desktop computers.
The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed audio interface for Mac & PC shows what is really possible with USB 2.0. ESI's new USB 2 Xtreme technology boosts USB audio to a new level, providing better performance for better results.
The 1U rack unit comes with not less than 18 input channels, 2 of them are high quality microphone preamps with balanced XLR inputs and +48V phantom power, 2 of them allow a direct connection of instruments (Hi-Z), 4 line inputs on the front for unbalanced and 8 line inputs on the rear for balanced signals and there is a coaxial S/PDIF input. There are 8 balanced analog output channels, one channel pair is also provided as coaxial S/PDIF output. Last but not least ESU1808 comes with a MIDI I/O port providing 16 input and 16 output channels.
All this makes ESU1808 a product that defines new standards for USB audio for professional applications. Never before you have seen this number of I/O channels on a USB audio product in this price range. When will it light your fire?
* USB 2.0 Hi-Speed support based on ESI's USB 2 Xtreme technology
-tell a friend-
* 18 input channels / 8 output channels at 24-bit/96khz
* 2 precision & low noise microphone preamps (XLR input) with gain controls, pad switch and peak LEDs, +48V phantom power
* 2 direct instrument inputs (Hi-Z) with gain control and peak LEDs
* 12 balanced/unbalanced analog inputs (1/4" TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, ADC 107dB)
* 8 balanced/unbalanced analog outputs (1/4 TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, DAC 112dB)
* headphone amplifier (1/4" stereo phone jack) with volume control
* 16 channel MIDI I/O
* RCA connectors for coaxial S/PDIF I/O
* supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0 kHz
* powered by exclusive DC power supply
* supports ASIO 2.0, GSIF 2.0, WDM, CoreAudio
* Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X compatible
* bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE 4.0 for PC and Mac