Juli@ features highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC (114dB) and DAC (112dB) for the best quality audio.
The unique swappable I/O socket allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced TRS jacks.
You don't have to configure your studio to Juli@, you can configure Juli@ to your studio. Juli@'s EWDM drivers provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and GSIF drivers.
With the powerful EWDM drivers and MIDI I/O Juli@ is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer.
Juli@'s optical and digital outputs allow AC3/DTS pass through for Dolby digital and DTS surround sound playback.
* 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
-tell a friend-
* 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
* 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
* swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with +4dBu )
* coaxial S/PDIF digital input
* synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
* optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max.96kHz)
* coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max 192kHz)
* support for DirectWIRE 3.0
* 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously (incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
* PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
* independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
* EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
* Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000/Vista compatible
* compatible with Mac OS X 10.1 and newer
* Linux compatible (ALSA)